1. These general terms and conditions apply to the services offered by Cuddle Workshops International (hereafter: Cuddle Workshops) to individuals or organizations (hereafter: ’the client’) and form the contract for the services offered to the client. The term ‘coaching’ as used here includes life coaching, personal guidance, participation in workshops and includes mentoring and supervision for clients where applicable
2. Cuddle Workshops International and Knuffelworkshops Nederland en België are trade names of Exploring Deeper. These Terms and Conditions are created for and by Exploring Deeper for their services, and may also be used by facilitators and practitioners with a valid certificate of Knuffelworkshops Nederland en België / Cuddle Workshops International.
3. Coaching, mentoring or participation in workshops are not psychological assistance and should not be considered as such. In case of serious or persistent physical, emotional or other complaints, Cuddle Workshops recommends the client to seek regular assistance.
4. In return for payment of the agreed amount by the client (or a third party on behalf of the client), Cuddle Workshops agrees to provide the service as described in, and in line with, these General Terms and Conditions. The client agrees to pay the
5. The date of the first session or workshop will be considered as the starting date of the service. Participation of any individual in the first session implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
6. If there is a lack of clarity regarding the interpretation of one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions, then the explanation must take place according to the spirit of these provisions.
7. If a situation arises between the parties that is not regulated in these general terms and conditions, then this situation must be assessed in the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
Responsibilities & Obligations
1. Cuddle Workshops supports the client to set and achieve goals that help realize the desired outcome for the client. The client bears full responsibility for any decisions the client makes as a result of coaching by Cuddle Workshops. Cuddle Workshops does not accept responsibility for the actions of the client. Cuddle Workshops accepts no liability for loss suffered by the client, following a session or workshop or entering into a trajectory. Cuddle Workshops is not responsible, regardless of justification, the success of the goals set by the client or the improvement of the quality of life of the client.
2. For sessions in which physical contact is part of the service, Cuddle Workshops assumes responsibility for an excellent personal hygiene. Cuddle Workshops expects the same from her clients. Personal hygiene means being showered, wearing clean clothes, not having contagious disease among the members, no use of intense perfume, etc. Cuddle Workshops reserves the right to refuse clients with insufficient personal hygiene. Were this to happen, then Cuddle Workshops will provide the client with feedback.
3. The service under the name or flag Cuddle Workshops is never sexual in nature. Nudity of either client or facilitator is out of the question.
1. Personal, or other, information handed over to Cuddle Workshops will be treated as confidential. This information will not be shared with any third party without the prior consent of the client. The only exception to this is in legal cases.
Clarity & Style
1. Cuddle Workshops will discuss the desired style of service with the client. The client has the right to speak frankly and unabashedly. The client is encouraged to discuss concerns or fears in relation to the service process with Cuddle Workshops. Cuddle Workshops welcomes openness, transparency and honesty.
2. Feedback on the services is welcomed and can be shared on the website during or after the service, or in writing via the contact form.
3. Cuddle Workshops continuously strives to insure and improve the high standard of its services. At the end of the service, the client may be asked to complete a feedback form.
Procedure of the Service
1. The service process is agreed between Cuddle Workshops and the client during the Intake (or first) session. Cuddle Workshops will recommend a frequency for service based on the goals and wishes of the client. This recommendation, or this plan, is not binding and can be adjusted during the service path by mutual consent and in line with these general terms and conditions.
2. The desired number of sessions is agreed between Cuddle Workshops and the client during the start of the service program. Where no specific number of sessions are discussed, the sessions are delivered on a session to session basis. Due to the nature of coaching, initially a number of four sessions are usually recommended. Full payment of the first session must be paid before or during this session. Following sessions can then be booked and fulfilled.
3. The duration of a session varies but is usually 2 hours. The duration of the session is agreed upon by Cuddle Workshops and the client prior to the session.
4. During a session, the previously agreed content and length of the session will not be deviated from.
5. Services take place between Cuddle Workshops and client face-to-face (location by mutual decision), via Skype (client calls Cuddle Workshops), or via telephone (client calls
Cuddle Workshops). Face-to-face coaching takes place at a mutually agreed location. When coaching takes place at a mutually agreed location, the client is responsible for reimbursing any extra costs incurred by Cuddle Workshops (such as residency costs, location rent or tea). Unless otherwise agreed, the client calls Cuddle Workshops at the agreed time.
6. Cuddle Workshops may give the client homework between sessions. This homework is voluntary and in no way obligatory, but the omission of homework can delay the progress of the service or the client’s progress in achieving desired goals or an increased quality of life. Where possible and appropriate, clients should request some information by handing in Cuddle Workshops at least 24 hours prior to the agreed session. Cuddle Workshops provides feedback on completed assignments during the service sessions.
7. The client can contact Cuddle Workshops via email between sessions to share success or clarification for a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by
Cuddle Workshops as part of the service program. Cuddle Workshops will warn the client in advance if the nature of support between sessions is such that extra costs are charged for this. No extra costs will ever be charged without prior consultation.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Sessions
1. In the event that a client wants to reschedule a session, it must be notified at least 48 hours in advance. If the request to cancel or reschedule the session is made less than 48 hours before the session, or if the client does not show up for a session, the full costs will be charged. In the exceptional case that Cuddle Workshops wishes to move a session, Cuddle Workshops will make reasonable efforts to propose a mutually satisfactory alternative.
2. If a client pays in advance for one or more sessions, these sessions must take place within 6 months after payment. If they do not take place, the payment is forfeited.
3. The client can terminate the service provision in writing at any time. Outstanding payments must be paid immediately upon termination. Refund of payments made for scheduled sessions are at the discretion of Cuddle Workshops.
4. In exceptional situations, such as illness, loss, other agreements, undesirable behavior by the client, (potential) conflicts of interest or other reasons,
Cuddle Workshops may decide to stop the service program with the client or refuse to accept the client for any service whatsoever. In such a case, the client will, if possible, receive notice of this in
5. In the event of undesirable behavior by the client to Cuddle Workshops, Cuddle Workshops has the right to immediately terminate the session without refund of payment. Cuddle workshops reserves the right to refuse a client, or to refuse certain sessions with a client. Undesirable behavior involves (but does not exclude any other behavior):
.i. Touching the facilitator of Cuddle Workshops without explicit permission.
.ii. Sexual interaction and/or kissing.
.iii. Not respecting other limits as indicated by Cuddle Workshops.
6. There may be situations where Cuddle Workshops may advise the client that alternative services are better suited to the wishes of the client. In this case, Cuddle Workshops will discuss the reasons for this recommendation with the client. It is the full responsibility of the customer to follow or not to follow the recommendations of Cuddle Workshops. Cuddle Workshops does not accept responsibility for any decision the customer makes.
Cancellation of workshops and events
1. Tickets for a workshop that covers a part of the day can be canceled free of charge up to 1 week (7 days) before the start of the workshop. Requests for cancellation less than 1 week (7 days) before the start of a workshop will not be honored. A ticket may be sold to another person.
2. Tickets for a weekend workshop (workshops longer than one day) can be canceled free of charge up to 1 month before the start of the workshop. Requests for cancellation less than 1 month before the workshop will not be honored. A ticket may be resold, but a restriction may apply in linked to the gender balance in the group.